Leveraging the CRSPR/Cas9 technology, EdiGene has developed and validated over 2,000 ready-made Knockout Cell Lines (Edi-G KO Cell Lines) and our list is continuously expanding. For each knockout cell line, we also have developed its derivative products such as Knockout Cell Lysates (Edi-G KO Cell Lysates) and knockout total RNAs. The knockout cell derivatives provide further options and flexibility for the genome editing workflow. In addition to being very powerful tools for identifying, validating and confirming gene functions in cancer biology and signaling pathways, Edi-G KO Cell Lines and Lysates are fast becoming industry leading standards for antibody-validation and quality control.
Edi-G KO Advantages:
- Unlike many other ready-made knockout cells, Edi-G knockouts are created in the most commonly used cell lines such as HeLa, HEK293T, HCT116, HepG2, A549 and Jurket cells etc.
- Currently, we have over 2,000 validated, ready-made Edi-G KO Cell Lines with complete loss of gene function available for your selection.
- Sequencing validation: The target region of each Edi-G KO Cell Line is sequenced twice to ensure each allele of the target gene has a insertion/deletion mutation but not in-frame mutation.
- Each validated sgRNA is available for purchase separately so that you may perform your own gene knockout in the cells of your choice.
- To further simplify and save you time, we provide Edi-G KO Cell Derivative Products including cell lysates, cell pellets, and total RNAs for immediate use.
Edi-G KO Applications:
Edi-G KO Cell Lines and Cell Derivative Products are ideally suited for:
· Gene function and biological pathway analysis
· Biomarker discovery and validation
· Drug target identification and validation
· Cancer development and progression studies
· Polyclonal and monoclonal antibody validation
You may also browse our KO cell lines and their derivative products by your research interests in particular signaling pathways and cancer related genes. We have generated knockout cell lines for hot genes such as BRAF, EGFR, KRAS, NRAS, NOTCH1-3, PD-1, PD-L1 PIK3, TP53, etc., popular pathways includingsHippo Signaling Pathway, P53 Signaling Pathway, Autophagy, Apoptosis, JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway, MAPK Signaling Pathway, PI3K-AKT Signaling Pathway, and cancer related genes including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Breast Cancer, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Colorectal Cancer, Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Small Cell Lung Cancer, etc.
If you cannot find the KO line in our database, please contact us for custom cell engineering services.