Leveraging the CRSPR/Cas9 technology, EdiGene has developed and validated over 1500 ready-made Knockout Cell Lines (Edi-G KO Cell Lines) and our list is continuously expanding. For each knockout cell line, we also have developed its derivative products such as Knockout Cell Lysates (Edi-G KO Cell Lysates) and knockout total RNAs. The knockout cell derivatives provide further options and flexibility for the genome editing workflow. In addition to being very powerful tools for identifying, validating and confirming gene functions in cancer biology and signaling pathways, Edi-G KO Cell Lines and Lysates are fast becoming industry leading standards for antibody-validation and quality control.
Edi-G KO Advantages:
- Unlike many other ready-made knockout cells, Edi-G knockouts are created in the most commonly used cell lines such as HeLa and HEK293T cells.
- Currently, we have over 1500 validated, ready-made Edi-G KO Cell Lines with complete loss of gene function available for your selection.
- Sequencing validation: The target region of each Edi-G KO Cell Line is sequenced twice to ensure each allele of the target gene has a insertion/deletion mutation but not in-frame mutation.
- Each validated sgRNA is available for purchase separately so that you may perform your own gene knockout in the cells of your choice.
- To further simplify and save you time, we provide Edi-G KO Cell Derivative Products including cell lysates, cell pellets, and total RNAs for immediate use.
Edi-G KO Applications:
Edi-G KO Cell Lines and Cell Derivative Products are ideally suited for:
· Gene function and biological pathway analysis
· Biomarker discovery and validation
· Drug target identification and validation
· Cancer development and progression studies
· Polyclonal and monoclonal antibody validation
You may also check our KO cell lines and their derivative products by your research interests
If you cannot find the KO line in our database, please contact us for custom cell engineering services.